This one’s a quick fix for your fussy toddler.
- Bread – 2 slices. Chop into small cubes and keep aside.
- onion – one onion sliced small. You can skip the onion if you are short on time. It still tastes nice.
- mustard – half tsp
- chilli powder – 1/4 tsp (This one’s optional)
- turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- oil – 1 or 2 table spoons since this is a recipe for a toddler! you can reduce the oil when you make this for yourself!
- coriander leaves – 1 stalk
- curry leaves – 1 stalk
- Salt to taste
How to make it:
Heat the oil in a pan. Season with mustard, curry leaves. Saute the onion. Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, and salt. Then dump the bread cubes. The fun and tasty part is the bread soaking up all the oil! Remove to container and garnish with coriander leaves. Give your toddler a fork! This should work! 🙂